- Who's eligible?
- On July 26, 2011, sellers who list in the Auction-style format will pay just a 1¢ insertion fee per item listed ("Promotion"). Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please refer to the "What's Excluded?" section for more details. There is no limit on the number of listings that are eligible for this offer. This promotion applies to both eBay Stores subscribers and sellers who do not have an eBay Store subscription. Sellers who do not have an eBay Store subscription are still eligible to list Auction-style listings for free—up to 50 listings per month. Once the free insertion fees have been used, the 1¢ Promotional Rate will apply to eligible listings.
- When is it?
- This promotion starts on Tuesday, July 26, 2011, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on that same day, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the promotion will begin at 12:00 AM plus one second, ET, on Tuesday, July 26, 2011, and end at 11:59 PM plus 59 seconds, ET, (the "Promotion Period").
- What are the fees?
- During the Promotion Period, insertion fees for listings in the Auction-style format will be 1¢ per item listed on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), and eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca, as reflected in the fee table below. Listings created prior to July 26, 2011, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate. Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.
Fees Starting or Reserve Price Auction-style Insertion Fee Promotional Rate for Insertion Fee $0.01 - $0.99 $0.10 $0.01 $1.00 - $9.99 $0.25 $0.01 $10.00 - $24.99 $0.50 $0.01 $25.00 - $49.99 $0.75 $0.01 $50.00 - $199.99 $1.00 $0.01 $200.00 - or more $2.00 $0.01 Note: Optional feature fees (such as Subtitle, Gallery Plus, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply.
- What is excluded?
- This promotion does not apply to the following: Fixed Price listings, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Professional Services, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings. The following business and industrial categories are excluded from the promotion: Tractors & Farm Machinery (91952), Antique Tractors & Equipment (45009), Heavy Equipment (25249), Concession Trailers & Carts (67145), Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment (92036), Forklifts & Other Lifts (97185), Manufacturing Equipment (92080), Metalworking Equipment (92082), and Commercial Printing Presses (26247). Sellers whose accounts are below eBay's minimum U.S. seller performance standards are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards. The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to July 26, 2011—including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period.
- How do I get the Promotional Rate?
- You will automatically receive the Promotional Rate when you list Auction-style items through Sell Your Item Form, eBay Seller Tools, and most third-party tools.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Pay just 1¢ to list an #ebay item #volm
at 9:34 PM