Tuesday, September 8, 2009

eBay Marketing Webinar

WEBINAR SESSION
Thursday September 10, 2009
Live Session: 8:00 PM EST
Virtual Online Learning

eBay Marketing

eBay Marketing is an important part of being a successful eBay seller.
There are many different strategies and techniques that I've learned over the years.

In this session I will share with you my tips and tricks of eBay Marketing!

Including:
* Time Management
* Places to market
* Marketing Ethics
And eBay approved selling styles overlooked.

Not only will I help you in detail, but I will show you step-by-step how to simplify eBay marketing.

Creating More Traffic,
More Exposure
And
Increasing the odds for more sales!

This session is for any eBay seller with a user ID.
(Store or No Store is ok)

Session includes an EBOOK!

VirtualOnlineLearning.com Members $15.00

DVD's will be available next week.

Sign-up is in the group!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment