Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Planning for the New Year

2013 is around the corner!
Now is the time to prepare and plan for the New Year. The best way to get started is to set-up a calendar and start setting goals.

Where do you want to be in 2013?
How much money do you want to make in the new year?
What kind of changes are you preparing to make?

I have always kept a huge calendar on my wall with plenty of room to write down all my goals and things I need to accomplish. All you virtualites that know me, know how strongly I feel about the importance of goal setting and calendar building. (Note: if you've not seen the presentation on Time Management, you can view it here:  Online Time Management : http://virtualonlinelearning.info/blog/video-time-management/ )

Ebay has a few sellers selling the kind of calendar that I prefer. Like this one.

LARGE PRINT 2013 

Monthly Desk Pad Calendar



Desk Calendar



Or you may prefer a more traditional plain style:
 

No matter what kind of calendar you use, bottom line is to start setting it up now and begin the process of goal setting for the New Year! Make 2013 your LUCKY year!



Just Boxers 2013 Wall Calendar Coca Cola 2013 Desk Calendar Marilyn Monroe 2013 Wall Calendar Toy and Miniature Poodles 2013 Wall Calendar Just Pugs 2013 Desk Calendar Bad Kitties 2013 Wall Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment