Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ho Ho Ho even in July it's Christmas here

As a member of Virtual On-Line Learning I am happy to say I was able to find a few Christmassy items and join in the fun of doing a special Christmas in July sale with my friends.

I found a few jewelry sets that would make for easy early Christmas shopping:
Raindrops and Flowers set

A lovely string of pearls
and
Damascene Neckace and Earrings set

If you are already thinking about your Christmas Village display, these could add a nice touch.

Four story building with a Shop

and Church with steeple and Choir Boy singing in the window

Making your own  Christmas cards or a Scrapbook?
Christmas Rubber Stamps

I even have some unusual ornaments for your tree!

Have a beautiful Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment