Thursday, November 18, 2010

Portsmouth NH eBay Sellers Group #volbc

We have a member here at VirtualOnlineLearning.com that hosts a local in person group for eBay and eCommerce sellers in Portsmouth NH and she has invited me to be a guest presenter VIA SATELLITE to give a VIRTUAL Online Learning Presentation in January!

The power of the internet will allow me to be a speaker from the comfort of my home office in Ocala Florida while I share my eBay marketing tips with the group in NH!

The topic will be:

How to Generate Traffic to your eBay Listings

Date: January 10, 2011

Location
Portsmouth Traffic Circle Portsmouth, NH 03801 603-431-1440 
The hostess is BOBBI and you can visit her at her website --> SeacoastBargains.com 

If you live near near Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA and are wanting to learn more about eBay then I highly recommend you join the Seacoast EBAY and ECOMMERCE SELLERS Group



No comments:

Post a Comment