Thursday, September 23, 2010

Power Listing Day #volpld PLD Challenge

Today is the official Power Listing Day!
Members of Virtual Online Learning signed up and did RSVP to take a challenge list items on eBay! Each member set their own goals and then are reporting in to give the results one by one!

Members are encourage to TWEET their listings and add the hashtag on twitter using #volpld

Here are goals everyone made before today:
How many auctions are you going to list 
on this day?
 
“25”
“I plan to list 30! That is a real challenge for me! ”
“hopefully 50 - 75”
“Maybe 3”
“10”
“6”
“It will definitely be a minimum of 50!”
“I am aiming for 10 new items for that challenge"
“15”
“at least 12”
“6 new listings at least!”
“30”

“15”
“5”
“I will list 7 auctions.”
“My goal is 15 to 25. I have to see how much drama happens to distract me!”
“Shooting for 10 :)”
“One. It's been so long, this will be a major accomplishment, not overwhelm me, and may even spur me on to list more, but I will definitely list one item. Now, to look at the massive inventory and pick one easy one to do. Thanks for the challenge.”
“I am going to aim at 15 regular items and one biggie - an church pew on behalf of our church http://www.stjohnscarlisle.plus.com
“I'll try for 20 listings this time.”
" I will try for 10"

Follow along on this twitter feed to view the updated listings as we celebrate Power Listing Day





No comments:

Post a Comment