Monday, September 28, 2009

eMail Marketing is HOT

We have been learning about the power of eMail marketing in our group here at VirtualOnlineLearning.com. Several of our members have been busy setting up email marketing newsletters. We would love to have YOU join our email lists and follow along while we learn more about the power of eMail marketing!

I've been using Constant Contact for awhile now and I am sincerely sold on their service! I've also become an eMail marketing coach so I can help YOU with the process of running a successful eMail marketing campaign.
Contact me for a FREE 60 DAY COACHING TRIAL at:
danna@powersellingmom.com
And I will walk you through the process!

MEANWHILE sign up for our members newsletters to see how email marketing is working for them:
ELEGANT KB
PowerSellingMom,Inc.
Auntie Em's News


No comments:

Post a Comment