Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Note from Auntie Em

Are you a new eBay seller wondering how you can achieve your goals? Are you a seasoned eBay seller that hasn't quite reached your full potential? Do you wish you could just find that key "something" that seems to be missing? I have found it!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I've been selling on eBay for a little over a year now. Recently I was laid off from my job after 13 years (unfortunately, a familiar story for many families these days) and I decided that I NEVER want to work for someone else again! EVER! If I am going to bust my fanny to get good at a job (and I was VERY good at my job!) and make someone a boat load of money, then that someone that I was going to bust my fanny for would be ME! So, year two of my eBay store is MY year! I am going to achieve my DREAMS this year! I can't lie to you here. I have spent 2 months out of work, working on eBay everyday and not seeing much of an increase in sales. I was really starting to feel like this wasn't going to work for me. I was trying to use Twitter and Facebook but I wasn't getting many new followers. I was trying to blog and still, I wasn't getting many new sales. I was getting frustrated.

I have a couple of people that I follow almost religiously - they might think I was a stalker if they lived near me! These people are eBay Powersellers; people that really know their stuff! One of these people is Danna Crawford. The very day I found her website - PowerSellingMom.Com - I was hooked. If you haven't been there - GO! RUN! Trust me, its worth the time! Then you'll see what I am talking about! You too will become one of her stalk... err... uuummm... followers! Danna is the most upbeat, positive and friendly human being you will ever be fortunate enough to cross paths with!

Now, if you recall, at the start of my post I said that I had found it. I know what the missing "something" is and I'm fully prepared to share it with you! It's this wonderful site, started by none other than the PowerSellingMom herself! If you haven't already done so, you really need to check out Virtual Online Learning. This is group filled with people ~ real people, like you and I! People that are looking to be the best they can be! And, with the help of Danna Crawford, PowerSellingMom, we WILL be! Join us in the classroom ~ I promise it will be a lot of fun! You won't even realize you are "learning" you'll have such a great time!

~Michele
aka Auntie Em

1 comment:

  1. I could not have said it better myself! I highly recommend the sites in Micheles post.
    Judy (papel1 Ebay ID)

    ReplyDelete